- Online Credits State Approvals
- Continuing Education Courses
- Continuing Education FAQs
- Contact Us
- Online Store
Register for free and we'll load a free course to your account*.
Pennsylvania Chiropractic Continuing Education
Pennsylvania Accepts ChiroCredit.com / OnlineCE.com Online Courses
Pennsylvania Continuing Education Requirements: 24 hours every 2 years
Pennsylvania Accepts 24 hours of Online Continuing Education Courses
Please click here for a listing of online continuing education courses specifically approved for Pennsylvania Chiropractic Physicians.
New Regulation Effective January 1, 2015: Child Abuse Recognition and Reporting
Effective January 1, 2015, all persons applying for issuance of an initial license shall be required to complete 3 hours of DPW-approved training in child abuse recognition and reporting requirements as a condition of licensure. Additionally, effective with the first license renewal after January 1, 2015, all health-related licensees applying for the renewal of a license issued by the Board shall be required to complete at least 2 hours of Board-approved continuing education in child abuse recognition and reporting requirements as a condition of renewal.
ChiroCredit.com offers a 2 hour course for license renewal to meet this requirement.
See our topic: Abuse - Child and Elder and take course titled "Abuse - Child for PA Mandatory Reporters".
This CE Course #OCEC0001 Approved by PA Bureau of Professional and Occupational Affairs for Mandatory Child Abuse Recognition and Reporting and counts towards 2 hours of PA license renewal credit.
ChiroCredit.com offers a 3 hour course for initial licensure to meet this requirement.
See our topic: Abuse - Child and Elder and take course titled "Abuse - Child for PA Mandatory Reporters for Initial Licensure". This CE Course #OCEC0002 Approved by PA Bureau of Professional and Occupational Affairs for Mandatory Child Abuse Recognition and Reporting and counts towards 3 hours of PA license renewal credit.
OnlineCE.com will submit your completion of the Child Abuse course by an electronic report to the PA Bureau of Professional and Occupational Affairs on the Monday following the date of completion. The PA Bureau of Professional and Occupational Affairs then loads the course completion information to Bureau's website where your individual licensing board accesses the completion information. OnlineCE.com cannot submit this information directly to your licensing board.
New Regulation by the PA Department of Environmental Protection: Continuing Education Requirements for Operators of X-ray Equipment in Medical Chiropractic Facilities
Continuing Education: Once an operator is initially and adequately instructed, it is necessary to have continuing education training in the key areas of radiation safety, biological effects of radiation, quality assurance and quality control to ensure continuing competence. The operation of x-ray systems in chiropractic facilities is considered a low-risk procedure. Thus, all operators of x-ray equipment in a chiropractic facility must demonstrate either two hours every four years to satisfy the requirement.
Please see our Pennsylvania approved course listing for courses that will specifically meet this requirement. After completion of the course, we recommend you print your certificate of completion and print the educational objectives for the course and keep them in a folder in your xray room. The documents will be reviewed for completion and to verify competence during the next regularly scheduled BRP routine inspection.
New Licensee Information: New licensees are exempt from the CEU requirement during their initial biennial renewal cycle.
Reporting Requirements: Licensee affirms CE completion either Online or on State form
State of Pennsylvania Continuing Education Requirements
Pennsylvania Continuing Education requirements posted on this page are based upon the most up to date information available. Pennsylvania continuing education requirements are subject to change and therefore, Pennsylvania Chiropractic licensee's are ultimately responsible for being up to date with the Pennsylvania continuing education requirements.
Continuing education courses offered on OnlineCE.com provide Online CEU for Pennsylvania Chiropractic Physicians (DC). The online courses enhance the knowledge bases of Doctor of Chiropractic to enhance their clinical therapy practice. Free 1 hour approved online home study CE credit course for new Pennsylvania Chiropractic Physician registered users at www.OnlineCE.com
Revised: 2016-11-18 10:32:42
Course Topics Include (but are not limited to):
- Accredited Training for the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners Online Courses
- Acupuncture Online Courses
- Addictions Online Courses
- AIDS and Infectious Disease Online Courses
- Anatomy Dissections Online Courses
- Animal Chiropractic Online Courses
- Anti Aging Certificate Program Online Courses
- Biomechanics/Orthopedics Online Courses
- Boundary Training Online Courses
- Business and Commerce Online Courses
- California Xray Technology Course Online Courses
- Chiropractic and Pregnancy Online Courses
- Compliance Online Courses
- Cultural Competency Online Courses
- Diagnostic Imaging Online Courses
- Diplomate Forensic Science Online Courses
- Documentation Online Courses
- Electrodiagnosis Online Courses
- Emergency Procedures Online Courses
- Endocrine System Online Courses
- Egonomics Online Courses
- Ethics for Professionals Online Courses
- Evidenced Based Outcomes Online Courses
- Forensic Science Online Courses
- Gender and Sensitivity Online Courses
- Geriatrics Online Courses
- Guidelines for Manual Techniques Online Courses
- HIPAA Training Online Courses
- Homeopathy Online Courses
- Impairment and Disability Rating Functional Capacity Exam Online Courses
- Internal Diagnosis and Family Practice Online Courses
- Management of Common Conditions Online Courses
- Manipulation and Technique Online Courses
- Medical Errors Online Courses
- Neurology Online Courses
- Neurology - Clinical Chiropractic Diplomate Online Courses
- Nutrition Online Courses
- Nutrition And Functional Medicine Online Courses
- Orthopedics Online Courses
- Pain Management Online Courses
- Pediatrics Online Courses
- Philosophy Online Courses
- Physical Diagnosis Online Courses
- Physical Therapy Online Courses
- Rehabilitation Online Courses
- Research Reviews Online Courses
- Research Trends Online Courses
- Rheumatology Online Courses
- Risk Management/Malpractice Online Courses
- Soft Tissue Conditions Online Courses
- Spinal Decompression Online Courses
- Sports Medicine Online Courses
- State Rules and Laws Courses Online Courses
- Stroke and Manipulation Online Courses
- Wellness Online Courses